Know exactly how you’ll respond to a privacy incident before it ever happens
Serious breaches occur every minute. Is your team prepared for the inevitable?
Avoid joining the growing number of businesses paying millions of dollars in financial penalties. Instead, get proactive about your incident response with the BreachRx incident management platform.
Achieve proactive & dynamic readiness
Be ready to respond to an incident confidently and effectively at any time to reduce costs, save time, and protect your brand reputation. BreachRx helps you stay proactive and adjust plans as regulations, contracts, and external threats evolve.
Don’t waste time reviewing and modifying paper incident response plans on the fly when a privacy incident or data breach occurs. Prepare ahead of time by creating actionable playbooks in the platform that enable you to execute a tailored response immediately.
Ditch spreadsheets of regulations for incident response management software that automatically stays up to date with a library of global regulatory requirements, customizable to your risk posture.
Organization & Visibility
Capture and update contractual obligations in a single place, eliminating the need for a mad scramble to find and manually review contract terms at the time of an incident.
Upgrade Your Incident Response
Reactive with Status Quo
- Rarely used static and generic plans
- Mad scramble to conduct manual review when incidents occur
- Insecure and asynchronous phone calls and emails
- Disorganized chaos without stakeholder accountability
- Erosion of attorney-client privilege
Proactive with BreachRx
- Dynamic and tailored plans
- Automated and actionable response playbooks to jump into action
- Safe haven for real-time communications
- Central system of record with defined stakeholder responsibilities
- Attorney-driven platform that strengthens privilege
Make your incident response plan actionable with the BreachRx incident management platform
Achieve dynamic readiness and reduce organizational risk of incident and breach impacts.