AMA: Navigating the SEC Cybersecurity Regulations
The SEC recently implemented new regulations requiring public companies to disclose any cybersecurity incidents that could materially impact investor confidence. This has significant implications for security leaders, as it creates more personal liability around incident reporting.
Learn best practices around these new regulations, including how to:
- Meet the four day deadline for reporting to the SEC
- Decide if an incident is “material” and what to record from that analysis
- Protect C-level executives who are now personally liable for a poor response
- Track the trend toward more transparency and disclosure requirements
Don’t miss this conversation between industry veterans.
- Andy Lunsford, Founder & CEO of BreachRx
Incident response records are now auditable like financial records
Embrace automation to change the incident response paradigm at your business