Deliver more efficient and scalable incident notifications
Reinforce legal privilege and increase regulatory and contractual coverage for incident notifications
Easily capture actionable requirements for global regulatory procedures
Reduce time spent keeping up with the complex global web of 180+ cybersecurity, data breach, and privacy regulations using the extensive library BreachRx always keeps current.
- Quickly identify needed next steps and take action quickly with response requirements broken down by task and deadline for relevant regulations
- Ensure you meet the nuanced requirements of global cybersecurity, privacy, and data breach notification laws, including
- … and many more
Reinforce legal privilege during incidents
Shift responses from potentially-compromised environments to the protected BreachRx platform and reinforce legal privilege.
- Separate on- and off-the-record communications easily
- Maintain clear proof of actions directed by a legal team and proof that those activities extend beyond routine business
- Effectively identify and classify “events” vs. “incidents” vs. “breaches”
Introduce a centralized platform for response activities
Rely on the BreachRx platform as the core hub for capturing regulatory, contractual, and insurance requirements and orchestrate workflows across the incident lifecycle accordingly.
- Ingest event details to automate response workflows, identifying what’s needed and when
- Auto generate the list of required tasks to help your team and any outside counsel, auditors, and consultants focus on what’s most important and avoid unnecessary work
- Expedite audits with automatically generated incident records and exercise reports
Run ongoing risk assessments internally
Easily assess liability across a variety of potential incidents and breaches to better prepare your company and protect against the associated long-tail legal and regulatory costs.
- Immediately understand the impact of new data the company plans to collect or old data it has already collected in a variety of situations that might occur
- Familiarize your teams with the knowledge and processes needed to respond with BreachRx Regulatory Risk Assessments™ to ensure they’re ready to face real-world threats
- Reduce the need for outside support on routine incidents
Track and report on the improvements to your program
Track, analyze, and report on the progress your team makes with the BreachRx platform and demonstrate a best-in-class incident notification program.
- Streamline the process of producing progress reports and stop searching through emails, chat, and notes from conversations
- Capture incident notification trends over time
- Use BreachRx to consolidate auditing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting to management, executives, and your board
Evolve from incident response to proactive readiness
Every company deals with incidents; it’s how you respond that sets your company apart. Discover what it takes to assume a proactive posture.
“In-house teams cannot scale with the rapid pace of change in the global regulatory landscape by hiring alone. Teams need to recognize the future of work demands solutions like BreachRx that combine automation and expertise.” – Chris Donewald, Director and Managing Counsel for Privacy, Trust, and Partnerships at Affirm
Reduce risk, recover budget, and reclaim time
When the inevitable data breach occurs and you need to make notification decisions within hours, manually reviewing 180+ global regulations is not an option. BreachRx reduces this regulatory analysis from multiple days to minutes, so you know immediately which regulations apply, how long you have to notify, and the method and format of that notification.
All it takes is three simple steps:
Describe your data
Get proactive with pre-built data sets or enter data attributes once an incident occurs and the characteristics of the data involved are clear.
Select incident details
As your team becomes aware of what occurred, select the type of incident and add any additional details at any point as they are discovered.
Automatically match regulations and tasks
BreachRx automatically lists the regulations and high-level tasks that apply to the given scenario.
Learn from the experts
Learn about the trends in incident notification and reporting that global companies of all sizes face and how legal teams can better proactively prepare for these changes.
Download the report from BreachRx and learn more about trends legal teams face.
Discover the power of BreachRx today
Streamline your response efforts and stay on top of regulatory and contractual requirements with detailed, centralized response plans in BreachRx.